terça-feira, 21 de março de 2017

Life´s Journey - Introduction


Good afternoon, dearest.

Now with more available time I can dedicate my time and myself to you guys
and to goals and things of interest. I have been writing as early as age 13...
Time just flies by...
Still , I want to create the proper space for raw, real feelings.
We must never be ashamed of showing our colours, of writing out,
creating art or awareness of what happens.

This is how the idea of creating a journal called "Life´s Journey" has begun.
Here I wish to share positive outlooks and texts. Maybe even scrapbooking...
That all said...

The Journey is open.

NOTE : The title will always be something out of the texts but to identify as "Life´s Journey"
A tag will be added.


Much love and light is what I wish for you.





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !