terça-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2017

Social - A new community





Some posts were scheduled in advance
But I am able to reply to comments and emails fast through mobile.

...It has been half a year since I have joined a community,
A bit like social media but dedicated to anime and manga.
I embraced watching anime as something I would do in my spare time
Actually I learned to enjoy it with the lessons it bring along
I will leave the link to my profile below

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Sy0592

Feel free to follow me, I always follow back
(Again, I'm on and off on the site
due to lack of free time to attend everything)

Plus I accept to recommend and take recommendations
This is the only one I am registered in
Based by this brief experience I can tell people are very welcoming
And admins are responsive.

What are your hobbies?

If, like me, you enjoy anime, what are your favorites?

Much love,

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !