terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2017

POV - Accomplishments


Good morning, dearest !
I have taken full advantage of my Sunday to schedule this...
By this time I will be working full blast mode
but my intention is for this to reach you
Right in the morning to boost your mood

Take your breakfast.
Nourish your body and mind
Set your goals for your hour, your day...
Take your time and pace.
No one has the same rythmn as you
Nor the same challenges or trials...
That is what makes us unique.
You have unique traits and qualities that make you, YOU.

Next step I wish for you to think about your accomplishments
It does not matter the timeline for it, as long as it makes you smile.

Have you moved away from your hometown or a new home?
You are embracing changes.

Have you made it through the day when you know how hard it is?
You are already suceeding

I need you to embrace all that:

You are capable of...
Tiny, simple, good, great, 
Major accomplishments!


Trick is to start from scratch until your major accomplishments...
(My example here : )
I am capable of....reaching my goals
I am capable of...adapt to new environments
I was capable of... successfully work four weeks in a row with a set twelve hours.
I was capable of... accepting what was less fortunate and work out through it.

Much love,




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !