terça-feira, 1 de março de 2016

Work - Oportunities and Effort


Good evening, dearest...

It is night here where I live and, eventhough I feel tired (25/2)
I decided to schedule a post or two in the meantime...

From leaving a job I personally did not like
to go to another that had a better environment
Now I give out flyers at the street, non-stop.

When I started, at my first month I gasped and thought that I wouldn't be able to handle it
Five more months passed. And I'm still handling it.
I like my job. I mean, I get to talk to people nearly everyday which is great!
I get to walk and run a lot so I end up toned and stronger.


 
I give my best effort... and I've had some rough patches on the way

But it is part of the process... and it pays off in the end.

So my message to you is...

" Keep trying ! Keep fighting ! 

Do the best you can, everytime.

Dare to dream. It will all turn out good in the end ".






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !