sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2016
POV - Two movies called Cyberbully
Good afternoon readers,
Yesterday afternoon I watched a movie about this matter
(I wrote about it on a previous post, here*)
and today (13/3) I have found another.
I decided to share not because of the negative parts of it
but because of the outcome / messages in it.
NOTE : Each video is about one hour long.
Viewers discretion is advised because of the language used and some of the content!
The subjects that are analised in those movies, for instance...
- Online Bullying (also known as cyberbullying)
- POV of a bully and the bullied
- Harassment, stalking and/or blackmail
- Depression and suicide
- The role therapy can have in one's recovery
- Standing up for yourself and others
- Safety on the internet
- The importance of existing laws to protect peoples, specially children and teenagers.
We have three choices...
to stand up for ourselves and getting ourselves be heard, to ignore or run away.
Either way... please choose wisely.
- Outubro (5)
- Setembro (7)
- Agosto (11)
- Julho (14)
- Junho (25)
- Maio (30)
- Abril (5)
- Fevereiro (4)
- Janeiro (19)