terça-feira, 22 de março de 2016

Life´s Advice - Chackra Healing Meditation


Good afternoon everyone.

(Actually it is night here where I live but I decided to schedule this
Helps me organize the whole week ahead....)
The topic for today is curiously one that I have seen some years back 
and I saved this to show it to you all...someday...so I guess that day is today.

In the past I used to search on youtube for these and I have discovered 
some nice videos with pleasant music 
and/or with sound waves that are said to promote chakra opening/activation
I must say and clear up that I am not an expert on the area, but rather curious instead!
I have tried yes (guided meditation) and it is a rather good experience 
but it can be very overwhelming as well
But I do recommend it, with trained professionals. 
There are also tutorials and guided meditations available online 
but I never ventured on that nor I think I will. 

So the Chakra Activation Meditations I have found will be below, 
By clicking on the name, you shall be taken to the video.
NOTE : The videos are not mine. All rights belong to the author and owner.
This is not guided, it only consists on high frequency sounds to attune.

*
*
*

With time I will search, find and post the rest. 

Blessings...
 
  ​

2 comentários:

  1. Meditation has definitely helped some people that I know. Imay need to try it someday :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hello, Optimistic Existentialist
      Thank you for your comment in advance.
      That seems nice, if you wish then let us know how it went. Regards...

      Eliminar

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !