terça-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2014

Self - Thought and Imagination Exercise


Good afternoon everyone !

I hope you are okay,
For this Tuesday I'm bringing you something special on this post
I have been trying it for the last two weeks.

This song has been in my mind during the process
It is called «Imagine that» by Coma ft Owsey

[...] This TIE (Thought and Imagination Exercise)
exercise is based on something I admire and recommend you reading
« The Secret » by Rhonda Byrne.

Official Website of The Secret
It is truly amazing...to say just a little of it.

NOTE : I usually do this exercise at night.
That is when everything is quiet, silent

They say dreaming is dead, no one does it anymore.
It's not dead, it's just that it's been forgotten,
removed from our language.
Nobody teaches it so nobody knows it exists.
And the dreamer is banished to obscurity.
Well, I'm trying to change all that, and I hope you are too.
By dreaming, every day.
Dreaming with our hands and dreaming with our minds.

Source : Release Lyrics

Somewhat deep... a tiny sad, yet peaceful, yet deep in a special way.
I used to cry sometimes when I listened to it.
The grief of a missunderstanding. I am a dreamer.
Dreaming and dreamers aren't often to be seen and found in this world...

The tie between dreaming and the reality had been broken.

Then at last, I realized the true message in those lines...
«Nobody teaches it so nobody knows it exists»

And the answer is here...
«By dreaming, every day.
Dreaming with our hands and dreaming with our minds»


Exercise :

Thought 1 : 
What do I want for myself?

Thought 2 : 
*Insert goal or dream here*

*PLAY*

Action :  
With your mind, stay focus and imagine.
Imagine details and the situation happening.
During the first times it will seem hard to achieve and to think
But with time, it will become easier, your mind will be clearer 
And you will become more and more focused on what you want

Note : Leave any worries behind.
If it helps, put soft songs playing, like instrumentals.
In a long run, it will become easier and easier... 
(or not so long run) To imagine and dream

Note: I do this once per night, before sleeping.
Then after the Thought and Imagination Exercise
I go and drift to sleep. It is amazing...

Stay. focused...
Keep...breathing...

[...] It is okay to dream and make a time to dream and a time to fight.

So I choose :
«I'll dream and stay focused at night... 
And fight and stay focused during the day».

Peace be with you,



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !