sexta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2014

Self Injury - Summer


Good morning everyone.

I was out for a weekend during the Summer...
To be honest, I was thinking about posting this for a long time...like forever!

Some people know me for ages, others think they do.
But as some know , really know...
I was a cutter since 2008 and stopped at 2012.
(Thought it was originally on the year 2011
But sometimes my memory fails me, unfortunately)

One great memory of the past summer
was whilst on vacations with relatives away from the big city.
I spent some days with them, in fact it is a lovely place
And I get along with them well, love being around them.

So, during that time to relax I was not only gaming
But since it was summer, I went to the swimming pool, too.

It was a bit of a remarkable experience.
The attempt to swim and not worry about my scars at all
Intune with the water, such an admirable element.
And it was quite a step coming from someone
who is self conscious about her body.

I decided to share this as it is another episode of my journey
And a reminder that everything is POSSIBLE ! :)

Wishing you all the best,


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !