terça-feira, 7 de maio de 2013

World - Women Rights


Good morning , my readers

After a while gone, I am back...

Before speaking and writing about other topics,
I decided to show you a rather interesting game/app on Facebook
That I saw (only a bit) yesterday afternoon.

The name of the game is Half The Sky Movement - The Game

It has a different approach on Women's Rights.
Action is taken in India, where your character is a woman
and you have to make decisions on a daily basis.
Your decisions have influence through out the game itself.

The goal is to bring awareness not only about what I mentioned first,
but also about Education, Health and Human Rights.

I hope you like it, as much as I did.

Lastly, the link to the game Half The Sky Movement - The Game

Kind regards...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !