sexta-feira, 24 de maio de 2013

Suicide - Second Chance


Good afternoon everyone,

Warning ! : This particular post may be triggering,
Eventhough that is not my intention, at all.


[...] Sleepiness. A strong effort from the heart--- followed by fast and slow heart beatings,
I felt drowsy and I went to sleep right away.

I took an impulsive action, sure to say that it was the worst to take in my life
and I was clearly not acting consciously and with clear thoughts...

I must highlight that.

[...] I woke up, but I was still feeling sleepy,
Coming slowly to conciouness  

It is a true story.
It carries no glamour or whatsoever.

[...] Only after some hours I felt better.
But this history...is a real story and my fate could have been different.
Life gave me a second chance, BUT I could have died!

Then I think :
My family. My friends.
People who stood up for me and love me the way I am.
They aren't perfect but neither am I.

What I really want to tell you
and wish for you to take as a lesson is this :

" Never take your Life for granted, 
Nor take it too lightly because it can slip away ". 

" Do not hurt yourself. 
You have value and I am sure that you are treasured! ".

How do I know this?
I just know it, at heart.
Negative situations will pass. Taking your life won't, it is permanent.

It would be a wound for all your loved ones, a permanent one because you are not replacable, ever.

Take this plead to heart.
Listen to it, throughly
And pass it to others,
In hope of letting people know of this harsh truth.

We need to save them.
And I want to save YOU.

2 comentários:

  1. You are doing SUCH great things by writing these my friend. You're making a difference.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you , my dear friend*
      God bless you, have a great week

      ~ Life

      Eliminar

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !