quarta-feira, 22 de maio de 2013

Social - Decisions and POV's



Good afternoon,

This has been a rather interesting journey...!

Decisions.
We all have to make them at certain point or points in our lives.

From little and insignificant ones such as
"Which color clothing am I going to pick out to wear today?" 

Or "Should I get fish or meat for dinner"?

...Up to life changing decisions that can give your life a 360º turn...

For example :

"Should I start taking a professional course, go college or start working?"

"Should I have kids or should I adopt?"

Because they have a significant impact in your life.



POV : 
We tend to ask advice, once in a while.

NOTE : Secretly, we tend to seek approval and support from other people.
I admit I did, from friends. It became too much, up to the limit
Of being way too dependent and reliable on them.
It became too much. Too overwhelming.

« I found out and discovered that, looking closely,
I wasn't taking decisions for myself 100%,
Like I had a chackle in my ankles nearly all the time ».

This is the closest to describe and I have learned the hard way.

It is not easy to choose so. To open up this way.
This is 100% my decision.

Now looking back,
How could I let it go this far? To not be fully independent?

The beauty of life is that.
To know that the rights and wrongs of a decision
were done by YOU and you, alone.
To know that no one else carried the "blame".
It can be scary, but we have to face our fears.

« Part of growing up is exactly to hold 
And assume the responsibility of his/her mistakes »

And... finally to know that one decision
Is NOT a burden nor has to carry weight along.

It is a decision and you have the power to choose.
You do not have to seek approval.

POV : 
It is good to have support now and then,
But people are not forced to nod their heads (yes, yes)
And simply agree all the time...

They can have different opinions and views, based or not on the situation.
It is normal.

« One who is not going through the situation 
Will have a whole diferent perception and perspective ».

Plus there is another point (question) to take to heart :

« That person, friend or individual does 
Or does not know the situation or the people involved? »

They can even be leading you to a wrong direction, 
Wrong decision or something that you do not wish to do!

« Besides this, you are NOT FORCED to make his/her opinions
The undeniable truth or something you have to go follow and do ».

To make your own decisions,
Choosing them by your own hand...

1. Will make you feel better.

2. You will become more independent.

3. You will get stronger and build confidence.


POV : 
You can feel free.
I am no longer hearing the ones who do not know my situation
Nor have walked in my shoes.
It is better off this way and I smile because I attained so.
I can decide for myself, even if I make mistakes, I am human.
I can decide for myself, the way I wish it to be.
I am... Just me... and I can be so much more.
And so can be you.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !