sexta-feira, 3 de maio de 2013

Life´s Advice - Inner Strength


The only thing I know is this:
I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet.

— Nikos Kazantzakis


Dear readers,

How are you doing?

I want you to know...


You are stronger than you can ever imagine.
We often figure that out, 
When we do not have any other option than being strong.
I believe in all of you that 
Come across this page and read each word that I post
Or even if it is the first time you are reading me...
Know that I believe in you.

I look forward to hearing from you...
And am glad to be making this journey with you...
Despite of any wounds that you have, on your skin, flesh, soul...
Let time heal, let God heal, allow yourself to heal.

Give time, allow your thoughts to settle in
Think about the one or ones you love.
Think about your relatives
Or even your mother or father, the ones 

Who made your birth, your existence possible.

Reflect about One that makes you whole, 
Whole as a woman/man or as a human being.
You are loved , and you can make it through.
I believe in you!


2 comentários:

  1. True words indeed my friend. True words indeed :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you
      Teaching others and help them is the least I can do...
      Blessings, my friend.

      Eliminar

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !