terça-feira, 19 de março de 2013

School - Presentations


Good morning , my readers

For today I decided to share with you a little something,
I had an assignment about any topic we would like out of magazines.
Our trainer gave us magazines and told us to pick an article and subject
to make a powerpoint presentation about.

A article about Activism and Greenpeace caught my eye
I decided to go further and do the assignment about Animal Cruelty
(Still wondering if I should share the presentation or not!)
Plus we all had to speak during the whole presentation in English
(Not my main language but can I surely consider it my second language)

So...
1. I gathered the material and wrote text (of my own), 
2. Searched for relevant information and then divided it.
3. Tried to create the presentation to cause impact and raise awareness.
4. Added some effects and finished it.

I confess that I was a little nervous since it was a heavy yet sensitive topic.
Yet, I chose to go ahead and do my presentation first.
I had to do it and waiting more and more would make me feel anxious, later on.

I wasn't sure how the rest of the class would react.
It was shocking for them, yet I know that the goal was reached :
To raise awareness.

«We may seem like little drops of the ocean
But each one of us CAN make the difference»

«We CAN choose what we want to buy, eat and use
And we have the right to KNOW the truth»

I am sharing this for you to know that :

  • We CAN always face our fears and insecurities;
  • We CAN make part of causes, any cause we wish as long as we are willing to do so;
  • It can all go alright and people's reactions CAN surprise you.


I was also really happy to have done this assignment.
It was VERY interesting and learned much from doing it!
Plus, it was a great occasion to establish a little debate
About Animal Cruelty/Animal Testing.

My questions were:

1. Do you pay attention while you are buying make up, food or care products 
if they are cruelty free ot not? 

2. Have you ever took action to help animals? If so, how?



I decided to leave them here for you to answer as well.
Take care!


2 comentários:

  1. Congrats on the presentation!! I'm sure you did wonderfully!

    1. YES I do pay attention to make sure of the products I buy.

    2. I have worked with fostering and animal adoption :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you for your answer...I really appreciate it.

      Have a great week, my friend...

      Eliminar

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !