terça-feira, 5 de março de 2013

Life´s Advice - Uplifting Songs


Good afternoon, everyone!

Today's post will be slightly diferent from usual...
I have saved a selection of songs and stuff that I personally find uplifting :
(Not in any particular order, links are in the numbers
I may have posted some in Life Blog's Facebook page, as well)

Sleepsong by Secret Garden - 1#

You raise me up by Westlife - 2#

A Hundred Thousand Angels by Bliss - 3#

This Love by Bliss - 4#

Glass House by RED - 5#

Miracle by Blackmill - 6#

Spirit of Life by Blackmill - 7#

You got to go by Above and Beyond (Owsey Remix)- 8#


Other interesting content...
They bring Peace, Harmony and Strength to me.
I hope you like them and that those help you
As much as they have helped me!
Many, many blessings...!

2 comentários:

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !