terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2013

Social - New Year Resolutions


Good afternoon, everyone!

I know I am a bit late regarding this subject, however,

We can set and establish resolutions and wishes through out the whole year ;


Note : This subject was written amongst others in my list ;
In case you have any sugestions, feel free to contact us at the "Contact us!" link
Displayed on the right side of the blog.

A list, as many times I was told and I taught others,
Is a great way to organize our thoughts, goals and priorities.


Some examples of possible goals/wishes/resolutions 

(Not my own and not in order) : 

- Travel more or go somewhere special ;

- Finish highschool or college with good marks ;

- Read more ;

- Quit smoking ;

- Stop drinking ;

- Dedicate more to certain people or join causes ;

- Turn Vegetarian or Vegan or just change any aspect in your diet ;

- Change your style or looks ;

- Learn a new language ; 

- Learn to meditate ;

- Practice sports or particular activity ;

- Gain a medal or award ;

- Lauch a fashion line or a CD.

- Become a volunteer ; 

- Adopt a pet ;

- Plant a tree ;

- Stop harming yourself in any way ; 

I have pointed out some possible resolutions for the year.

What are your New Year Resolutions?

Peace be with you.

4 comentários:

  1. I love this list. Especially the adopt-a-pet part :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My resolution is to blog everyday....so far so good. Thanks for stopping by so much and being part of that journey! Your resolutions sound great!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. They aren't exactly my resolutions but, sugestions.
      - Finish highschool or college with good marks ;
      - Dedicate more to certain people or join causes ;
      - Turn Vegetarian or Vegan or just change any aspect in your diet ;
      - Learn a new language ;
      - Become a volunteer ;

      Maybe these would be my own...
      I am happy to know that you are able to fulfill your resolution for this year of 2013.

      God bless*

      Eliminar

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !