terça-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2013

World - Animal Cruelty


Good afternoon, everyone.
I was to write, some time ago, this post.

However, I thought about learning and study more about
This subject at hand, which some may disagree, about.

But we need to be aware and look around us.
Do you have a pet? (for example a guinea pigs, hamsters, mice, ...)
Look into its eyes. 
What can you see? What could you see? What could you read?
Could you ever hurt him/her or harm her?

If your answer was "no", then please think twice.
Many animals are hurt, harmed and even killed in animal testings

Starting of by them being closed being bars.
Some go through almost hell and are submitted to severe conditions.
(I shall spare the readers or followers from images as they are quite shocking...
However, I posted some videos below which can and might be shocking
As well, so, again , viewers discretion is adviced.

SO I ASK : Do they deserve this?

PETA stands for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

I shall leave a video about PETA's work in the Year of 2012.
Eventhough I am not physically present, I deeply respect, support and admire
the work and cause of this Association.


So... here it is PETA's work in the Year of 2012 :




And below, there is a second video about "60 seconds...Farming Factory"
Found in this article : PETA Archive - Why are these people crying

NOTE !
VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVICED...!



Please think about them too...
(In another post I shall approach the Cosmetic Industry
And other Brands on this matter).

NOTE : I do respect whether people eat or not meat.
It is their choice, their lifestype, their options, overall.
Yet we have to STOP! the unnecessary violence and cruelty
That exists and that is happening at slaughterhouses.
After all, animals cannot communicate the same way as we can
Nor defend themselves.

So someone out there must do so for them.
Please spread the word, if you can.

Official Website of PETA is Peta.org .

NOTE : I shall write more about this subject in other posts.


Peace be with you...


2 comentários:

  1. Few things make me angrier than animal cruelty. ANimals are precious gifts and they have feelings and fears and joys and pains just like us. Thank you so much for posting this.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Good afternoon Optimistic Existentialist

      Indeed you are right ;

      Thank you, you, for reading our blog :)

      I will post more about this subject (and related to this) soon. Take care.

      ~ Life

      Eliminar

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !