sexta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2013

Self Injury - Being Clean

Good afternoon.
How are you??
I have been clean for quite some time.
Months, I have been cut free.
With success, I am free

Over 8 months, maybe, just to have a glimpse of time.
I hope you are okay and that if it is your case,
That you find your pathway to recovery.

I shall be here and help you if you need so , too.

My testimony is out there... 
Read it if it can be of help.
Self Injury can be a result of Depression condition,
Or even,
A condition itself which camuflages other problems happening
with the person who is suffering :

For example,

As a result of family issues, bullying, relationship problems, eating disorders.
It can be linked or hand to hand to any of those,
As a way of copying or even, punishing oneself.
It is estimated that many have hurt themselves

Thousands, maybe millions of people, in certain points
Of their lifes.

Where to find help? 
Info and Support 
Sugestions are welcome,

You can contact us anytime as well at Contact us. 

What is SI / SH ? Self Injury and Self Harm
The document on awareness : SI Awareness

Advice : Butterfly Project , SI 
Let that butterfly live :)

4 comentários:

  1. Thank you for sharing - I love the introspection :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. You're welcome, my friend.
      Introspection is something useful and interesting to do.
      I can tell you what I have learned out of it as well...
      :) Have a great weekend :)

      Eliminar
  2. Congratulations on being 8mths self-harm free, I know from personal experience that that is not an easy feat. Take care.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Dear Rebecca,
      First of all, welcome to our blog

      Thank you for your kind feedback :)

      I know it is hard, but it is possible and I aim to stay clean of self harm, overall * and also my goal is to bring hope to the ones who need so.

      Again , thank you and take care

      Eliminar

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !