segunda-feira, 23 de julho de 2012

Life´s Advice - Learning a New Language



Good evening, my dear readers!


Today I was (again) checking on my papers
(Quite a mess, to be honest!)
and I found on a sheet of paper a website.
It is called Eurotalk.com

So my advice to people who are on vacation
Or thinking of travelling abroad
Or even if you are considering for your resume
To learn a new language or some basic words :

Here is the website (English)
Eurotalk.com (EN)

and the website (Portuguese)
Eurotalk.com (PT)

The navigation through out the website is simple
You have a free first lesson to learn at least some basic words. You can see the local time, weather and the capital of the country. There is a great variety of languages, which is amazing!

Links to some languages :

English

French

German

Italian

Portuguese

Hope you enjoy it and that this was helpful!

Take care...


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !