terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2012

Job - My very first day at work

Good morning, everyone! I hope you are going great;
For today I have decided to share with you a rather old
And funny experience at the very beginning.

Sometimes the VERY first day isn't easy
Specially when someone gets nervous OR has quite some expectations;
Like me, for an example.

Eventually (and with time) I have learned to
Relax more and not to get overwhelmed
With all the stress.

No drama needed :
If you make through it, GREAT !
If not, off we go to find better chances
AND opportunities are out there for you*
I know it!!

My very first day was a MESS.
First of all, I have met the boss
and I was to work as a recepcionist at a rent a car stand.

NEXT DAY :
Official day at work - Day one
I got dressed and put a pair of boots with a heel.
My self confidence was up and I was ready to go to work.
I arrived to the stand (which was sort of a garage)
And there was a ramp...so I had to walk all the way down to the reception.
My boss was staring at me and waiting.

I started to go through the ramp
BUT I wasn't expecting for the ramp to be slippery
And I FELL...fell a bit more...and ended right in front of him.
My leg was twisted and landed on my bottom.

My boss asked if I was alright:
I got up instantly, smiled and said "I'm fine"
A clumsy start, indeed... but I stayed!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !