quarta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2012

Self Injury -The Butterfly Project

Good afternoon everyone!
How are you doing?

I am going well, in case some readers might be wondering
I have two jobs and I have been quite busy
But I will keep updating the blog as much as I can
And also, share with you any experience
that I might endure recently.

Today I was checking a social network website
And I found this great cause
It is called The Butterfly Project

The Rules of the Project are
1) When you feel like you want to cut, binge or injure
take a marker, pen or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand
(Adding...or place where you inflict pain/self injure)

2) Name the butterfly after a loved one or someone who really
Wants you to get better

3) You must let the butterfly fade naturally.
NO scrubbing it off

4) If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you have killed it
If you don't cut, it lives.

5) If you have more than one butterfly
Cutting (and hurting yourself in any way) kills ALL of them.

6) Another person may draw them on you
These butterflies are extra special.
Take good care of them.

7) Even if you don't cut, feel free to draw a butterfly
to show your support. If you do this,
name it after someone who you know that cuts
Or is suffering right now, and tell them.
It could help.

Note : I am not the rightful owner or responsible for the project
I am just a blogger and someone who seeks recovery
to other and/or anyone who struggles with self injury, disorders
Such as me, who experienced such, previously and recovered.


I will leave below, the link for information and awareness :

Source :
RYL - Butterfly Project

AND FOR YOU...



And I leave this image of a butterfly...

(I do not own the image either)

As a sign of my unconditional support

For this cause and for whoever is struggling.

Blessed be!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !