sexta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2011

Social - Fake Friendships

These situations have been bothering me alot
Or they used to disturb me during the past years.

I am no longer helping and listening to others tooo much
Because by doing so, I would tend to
Forget about myself and my OWN needs.

So if this is OR a similar situation is troubling you

CONSIDER :
If that Friendship is worth keeping...
----- OR -----
If you have to let go.

Other thing important to remember is that...
Even if you cannot...
Save a romantic relationship keep the friendship
Save the friendship carry no guilty no faults
You did everything you could have done
To save it.

You are not being selfish by doing so
And also leave all that either closed
and/or cleared up from any missunderstandings
That way you won't stress as much
and you will have more peace of mind.

Finally, what I mean is
You can indeed help others
But definately keep an eye on yourself
Focus on yourself
And let no one affect you.

Have a great week.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !