sábado, 24 de setembro de 2011

Social - Eating Disorders : Music

I was searching for songs
about this subject that personally
has been in my head for quite some days
and on which I wrote about.

I found some songs on which
I believe they have a strong message
And on which I hope they aren't triggering.







I leave to you, also, a very touching video from a 4 year old.
Yes, a four year old!
Listen carefully.

<3


THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER YOU

YOU ARE UNIQUE !

YOU HAVE THE POWER TO STOP IT .


<3 And my words to add :

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL,

No matter how much you weight!

STAY SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY *

I am here if you ever, ever,
EVER need someone to talk with.
To reach me you can search

For me on my youtube page... Sy0592
Or contact me here on the tab "Contact us!"
<3 We have our facebook page also.
We are here for YOU.

Please take care
And stay strong xx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !