domingo, 17 de julho de 2011

Random Facts About WordsKeeper

1. I am a male. Not too young, not too old and I'm Portuguese.

2. All my life I had problems with being fat and with my father. Most of my life I've been fighting depression too

3. I do believe in God. I believe there is a God and that all religions of the World believe in the same God, altough they call it different names. Altough I believe in God, I do not like the religion and all the problems it makes, like for example, the wars and conflicts between religions, the richness that is given to popes and priests when God talks to us on how riches are not that important.


"What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God." ~ Eleanor Powell

4. I hate politics! I recognize they may be important in a country, but at the moment I am just sad on how the politics class just wants money, money, money instead of helping the countries they are from.

"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind" ~ George Orwell

5. I hate lies. Long story, you can understand better this point in my other post called Father

"The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie" - Ann Landers

6. Probably my past changed this, but I do judge more people for what they are inside than what they look like outside. For the good, and for the bad. If someone is really beautifull, but has bad principles, why would I like to talk and be friend with that person? That's just my opinion

"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart" ~ Kahlil Gibran

7. I love Japanese and Chinese Food :D

8. I do believe in Souls. I just can't believe we are here for just one life. We have so much to learn! I believe that when we die, our soul will come back to Earth in another body, not remembering the past life of course.

9. I believe in True Love. Actually that is the only Love I believe that is not between people of same blood. I do not believe that one night cases can be called Love, nor summer loves and such. If we truely love someone, it's a relationship that will continue for long time.

"True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations; it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart." ~Honore de Balzac

10. I hate public speaking :P I start shaking and eventually start making errors and be even more nervous lol


Here they are. 10 looong random facts about me ^^
If you wish to discuss them with me or with Life you can leave us a comment here or just send us an e-mail :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !