segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011

Salms and Misc

~ Prayers...

Oração de São Francisco de Assis (BR)
(Prayer of St. Francis of Assis)



Oração de Rupert Mayer (EN)
(Prayer of Rupert Mayer)



Prece de Caritas (BR)
(Prayer of Caritas)



~ Videos to reflect on...



Salm 23 -- (BR)




~ Salms

1. "The LORD is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song".

2. "The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart.
The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes".

3. "He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His names sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me".

4. "To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul;
In you I trust, O my God.
Do not let me be put to shame,
Nor let my enemies triumph over me".

5. "I will call upon the Lord,
Who is worthy to be praised:
So shall I be saved from mine enemies".

6. "Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven,
Whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the man
Whose sin the LORD does not count against him
And in whose spirit is no deceit".

7. "The law of the Lord is perfect,
Reviving the soul.
The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy,
Making wise the simple".

8. "Test me, O Lord, and try me,
Examine my heart and my mind;
For your love is ever before me,
and I walk continually in your truth".

9. "Therefore my heart is glad,
And my glory rejoiceth;
My flesh also shall dwell in safety".

-- ♥ Psalms for the Day , in Life. Blog

10. "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,
Saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil,
To give you an expected end.
Then shall ye call upon me,
And ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
And ye shall seek me, and find me,
When ye shall search for me with all your heart."

-- Jer 29:11-13

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !