quarta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2010

Pov : Bullying I

"When many fail and fall...
...I'll stand and succeed!"


I've put this quote in one of my folders
Which now is a storage of memories
There I saved a sample of living hell...

But I have to say...
I learned something out of it.
Bullying was something
I experienced since primary school
It was undercovered tho...

I was a shy girl back then,
I didn't join the others in games and plays
I was the girl who sat somewhere alone.
That time I was only made fun sometimes
It "clicked" one day when a new girl
In my class approached me on breaktime and asked me:
"Sorry to ask but...
Why do you walk like that?"

Some days or that night I asked my mom.
Then I knew...I was isolating back then already
But things drastically changed
When I went to middle school...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !