sábado, 9 de outubro de 2010

Pov : Best Friends I

" Everyone hears what you say.
Friends listen to what
You have to say...
Best friends listen
...To what you don't say! "

(A random yet truthful quote that I've found)

I've been thinking about this for some time.
What makes someone from a regular friend
To a best friend?
And more, what defines a best friend?

My answers and opinion on the matter
I had some "best friends" although my life...
Since primary school I had one even
As I mentioned before , I used to isolate already
It was this girl I used to kinda trade messages
And drawings with. I lost contact with her
As we both went to other school.

Then years passed ...
And I didn't have a stable
Bestie, Best Friend Forever (Bff), Best Friend..
Or however you call it...
It's not something you just say and that's it
I mean, like a friend,
A best friend must earn that place.

I personally think that what matters
Is that you have friends.
And if not,
That you have a supporting family


Someone that helps you
In both good and bad times...
That gives you advice,
That supports you in your decisions
And if not, that shows his/her opinion...
Not only for the fun/partying times
But for the serious and hard times too.
Someone you can share your secrets
Your victories and defeats
That does not betray or isn't selfish.
For me, that is my definition of a best friend

(I shall continue
My thoughts in another post...)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life Blog supports... Causes and People !